Wednesday, January 30, 2008

“Stem-cell research gone wrong”




As I have said in the past, I am in favor of federal funding for stem cell research but only if we are not specifically creating embryos that will eventually be killed. We must make use of the new technologies that we have to expand our research on stem cells. However, it must be done cautiously!

As many people have now found out, there has been an incident where someone has used my DNA and stem cells to create a clone of myself. This is not what stem cell research should be used or geared towards. When cloning people, it is hard for the American public to differentiate between the real Giuliani and the duplicate.

As reported by many large news organizations like CNN a cloned version of myself has wrongfully suggested that I have dropped out of the republican primary race. This information is a lie. It is unfortunate that I have received a loss in the state of Florida but that does not mean that I will be dropping out.

Having diffused the rumors from my cloned self, I will be focusing a large portion of my energy on the California primary race. I am planning on giving a brief speech about my position on the environment in Davis, California on January 31st. While I will be not be participating in the republican debate at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library, I will be present for “Debate 2008” hosted by Fox News in Davis, Ca. I will be prepared to debate the issues and win the California republican primary.

I am the real Rudy Giuliani and I will win the California republican primary.

1 comment:

Terra Rossetto-Fox News said...

What a horrible misunderstanding! I loved your response in class after the "duplicate" tried to ruin your campaign!